Some issues worth discussion concerning law making in the present Ethiopia
1. What are the tasks that should be undertaken prior to adopting a particular legislation?
2. What should be the role of the government, the society and the stakeholders with regard to law making?
3. The substance of legislation?
3.1. Coverage of the legislation?
3.2. Cross reference or treatment of the matter by another legislation?
3.2. Predictability? How far the law predicts to govern the future transactions?
3.3. Language structure in legislation such as grammar, use of punctuation, comprehensive, orders or flows of provisions?
3.4. Many others,…
4. How frequently is a legislation amended or repealed?
5. How far a legislation is communicated/published or made known to the public? What should be done by government to make a law accessible?